Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Through the Atonement We Can Change

May 26, 2015

Hi Everyone!

That's awesome that you guys had an opportunity to be great missionaries and to go help out the missionaries with service. I hope you all had a good Memorial Day! Cierra sent prom pictures and I really like the Bull's Bridge picture you sent. That’s great that Cierra got the John Lynch Scholarship from the Catholic War Veteran Scholarship dinner. I'm sure Gramps was there too :) I had a great week and we set a baptismal date with one of our investigators. We set a date before we knew that he had a drinking problem, but he's still not telling us and I don't know what to do. It's a complicated situation, but I'm sure everything will work out. I'll keep praying. I'm staying in Kortrijk this transfer and Elder Jones will be my new collega (companion) He'll be my first younger companion. It's going to be awesome. I'm almost done reading the Book of Mormon for the third time and I don't have words to describe what that book means to me. Every time I pick it up and read it, I know it's true. I learn something new from it every time I read it and I know it's through the Spirit that I'm taught. It's brought me so close to Christ, and I know that through the Atonement we can change. I really like what Kaylee's investigator told her, “Stay strong and continue to believe that there is good in the world. That is advice to live by.” I love you guys and have a good week!


Love, Elder DeWitt


No comments:

Post a Comment