Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Grateful for Every Second

June 15, 2015

Hi Guys!

I can't believe Kaylee is coming home so soon. Tell every one I say, “Hi!”  Geef de groetjes aan iedereen (Give my regards to everyone). Tell Brother Capone I'm doing well and that I say, “Hi.” He's such a cool guy. So much is going on back home right now it's great. A lot has been going on here as well. Our investigator is getting baptized this week, we had an awesome lesson with another investigator and set a baptismal date with him. He was born in Belgium but his parents are from Italy. We've been seeing so many blessings and the Lord's hand has been in my life every day. This Sunday was Father’s Day and we went over the Leman’s and had a big party (feestje) with the rest of their family. There was a ton of food, and we played soccer. Haha one of the Leman's said I live here now because I've been in Kortrijk for so long. I love it here, but I think I'll only have about three more weeks in Belgium. It's been such a good time here and I'm so grateful for every second. I've learned so much from my companions, experiences, and ward members. When Kaylee gets home, greet her for me. She's been a really big influence for me while I've been out here on my mission. Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I love you and I hope you have a great week. Thanks for encouraging me to go on a mission and to leave my comfort zone to try new things. You taught me to always rely on the Lord and that has been such a great blessing to me. I love you, Dad. 

Love you guys!


-Elder DeWitt 




No comments:

Post a Comment