Saturday, April 16, 2016

Didn’t Catch Any Cats

May 11, 2015

Hey Guys! How are you all? It's been a long time :) haha It was so nice to talk with you guys yesterday and I love you all so much. Thanks for the inspiring words and for all the love and support you give me. Elder Bednar’s talk was great and it's so true that if we keep our focus and Christ, we have no reason to doubt or to fear. He loves us and he wants us to return to live with God again. We had a great week and the Ieper Cat Festival was really cool and traditional. There was a big parade, but we didn't catch any cats. We've been talking to a lot of people on the streets with all of the festivities going on, and it's been really cool to see a lot of the traditions here in Europe. We're going to Gent today to sight see and it's beautiful outside. I love you guys so much! I don't have too much to say because I talked with you yesterday. I love you guys and I wish you the best this week. What is Cierra going to do until she goes to college in January? She should be a life guard for the summer. Is she driving yet? haha Love you guys, Have a great week!

-Love Elder DeWitt


No comments:

Post a Comment