Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Their Burdens Were Made Light

June 1, 2015

Hi Guys!

Wow so much is happening back at home. How is everything going with Kasey? Is she doing alright? That's crazy that Silas is engaged already. Tell Caleb not to get married before I get back haha. My new comp is Elder Jones and he's a really cool guy. It's really fun serving with him. A lot of my friends from the mission went home this transfer and they sent me e-mails already. They were home and on the beach with their families haha. It's so weird to see that. We had a really good week and our investigator finally told us that he drinks. I've been praying he would tell us or that something would workout. I'm really happy that he was honest with us and we had three investigators in church this week! I know two of them want to get baptized, but they have to overcome some addictions and our Branch President is working with them. We're meeting with them every week, and it's going really well. We're going over a member’s house tonight and we're going to share Mosiah 24 with her, about how Alma and his people were persecuted, but they prayed in their hearts and their burdens were made light. I think it will help her. Kaylee gave me the idea. Eric is doing awesome and the Lord will watch over him. I think it's funny how the guy gave the missionary back his bike and helped him up. It's cool that people still believe in God in some parts of the world :) Love you guys! Have a great week!

Love, Elder DeWitt



No comments:

Post a Comment