Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Heading to Hengelo

July 6, 2015

Hi Everyone!

I got the call last night about transfers and I've been called to serve in Hengelo, Netherlands. I'm going to miss Kortrijk and all of the members here a lot. I called all of them yesterday and said, "Bye" to them. They think I'm going to come back to serve in Kortrijk again later in my mission haha. I would love to. I know that I'm going to Hengelo for a reason and I can't wait. It's going to be a great experience meeting new people and getting used to Nederlands again instead of Flams. The Leman's have a book that all the missionaries write in and I still have to do that. They're such a good family and they've really given me a lot of support while I've been in Kortrijk. I'll trust in the Lord and I know that it will be good for my progression in Hengelo.

Kaylee's home! I'm so happy that you guys got to spend the 4th of July with her. We went to the Brobbey's on the 4th and they fed us chicken (kip or kieken in dialect) and salad. We have correlation there every week and they're such a good family too. We went to another member’s house after, and she fed us the same thing haha. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun watching fireworks with the Hippens and the Summerhays. The Tour de France is going on today and it's a pretty big thing. Some of the missionaries are going to watch it and we might see a little bit of it. The Belgians and Nederlanders love biking. It's been really hot this week but the temp is starting to cool down. I love you guys! Have a great week!

Love, Elder DeWitt



No comments:

Post a Comment