Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Temple Conference and Keukenhof!

April 13, 2015

Hello everyone!

I'm sooo excited for Cierra! That’s so awesome! I really want to visit Italy. Haha tell her to send some pics from Italy to me! This week was really good. We had a potluck dinner at church after sacrament meeting and then we visited an elderly member after. We went to the temple and it was a really great experience. Keukenhof is beautiful and the pictures don't show how beautiful it is. We got our transfer calls and I'm staying in Kortrijk! I love it here and I know the Lord called me here. We talked about in district meeting how we are called to certain areas in the mission because the Lord has a work for us to do in our specific areas. Our district leaders invited us to pray this week and ask God why we are serving in the areas we are in and try to focus on finding the reason we are here. As I go out and serve everyday, I find my answer. Faith takes action and the Lord will help and strengthen us as we do His will. This week was pretty busy with travel for temple conference. We took a train to Antwerpen on Tuesday and then bought tickets to Rotterdam Central. From Rotterdam, we were able to use our NS business cards and took a train to Den Haag where the ZL's picked us up and we stayed at their apartment for the night. We traveled with the elders from Bruges and Gent. The next day, we woke up and took a tram to the temple in Zoetermeer. It was a really great session. We all went to the church building in Zoetermeer and President and Zuster Robinson bought us pizza and then we took a bus to Keukenhof, which was amazing. I might stay in Kortrijk another transfer after this because Elder Price is dying (going home) after this transfer and a new elder will come in. Love you guys, have a great week!


Love, Elder DeWitt 








No comments:

Post a Comment