Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Learning from King Benjamin

March 9, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!

I'm so happy that Ci got into BYUI!!! That's so awesome!!! I love you guys so much and thanks for the e-mail! Will I be home for spring track? I finish July 20th next year. Sounds like there's a lot of snow on the East Coast :) Cierra got to go on her final ski trip! Did you guys go? Thanks for the bit from Kaylee. She's a great missionary and she gets it. She really understands the work and loves the people. Haha we make jokes all the time how sister missionaries are way better than elders. They're awesome and they bring something that elders don't have. They're awesome. The patats are delicious and that’s a really big dish here. Friets are sometimes just eaten as a dish here and that could be an entire meal. It's kind of funny how people make fun of Americans and cheeseburgers when all they eat here are just a bunch of fries. People also get offended if you call them French fries because they take pride in their friets.

This week has been full of a lot of exciting things. I said good bye to Elder Lindstrom, and exchanges were on Wednesday. We exchanged in Antwerpen Central which is a beautiful place. You guys should look it up on the internet. We did a lot of contacting this week and it almost got to 60°! The weather is starting to get warmer and it's so nice. I think I want to live in a tropical place in a few years on the ocean. We have 6 new potential investigators, and we have afspraken (appointments) with them next week. We've been giving a lot of Book van Mormons away and we're seeing so many of the blessings that the Lord promises to us while we are on a mission. Elder Price is a great missionary and is a really hard worker. He only has one more transfer after this one and his Dutch is great. It's still pretty difficult to completely understand people when they are talking but I can say pretty much all of the things I want to say. Something I've learned this past transfer is to have faith and trust in the lord. If we do this, everything will go well and He will turn us into something we could never become on our own. He wants us to have happiness and joy in this life and He will help us. I love you guys so much and I hope you have a great week!!! Love you all and I'll keep doing my best to serve the Lord. I really like Mosiah 2 when King Benjamin speaks to his people. You should read it for family home evening! It's brought me a lot of comfort on my mission and has helped me to turn outward instead of inward. I love you all so much and I hope you have great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment