Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Transfer Calls

Dec 8, 2014

Hi Familie!

Wow thank you so much for that e-mail. You guys are receiving so many blessings right now. I love you so much and tell everyone in the ward that I'm really thankful to them and that they're awesome. I'm so happy that Aunt Ro got to go to the Stake Christmas concert. I love our family so much. I got the Christmas package you sent! Andddddd TRANSFER CALLS! I'm staying in Lelystad and Elder Warner is leaving to go up north to Friesland. Elder Steenblick is going to be my new collega and he is only one transfer ahead of me. I don't know how we’re going to be able to buy bread haha. I heard he's a great missionary and 6'5'' haha. I'm going to have to rely on the Lord to learn how to speak Dutch. It's very traditional to get chocolate letters during Sinterklaas. We have about 10 and are going to give them away during district meeting haha. Happy Birthday Mama!!!! How old are you? Just kidding. Elder Warner was sick this week and was throwing up but he's better now. Tell everyone I love them! Love you guys!!!!!!!!! Also Elder Warner thinks you guys are awesome and loves your conversion story. We didn't watch a Disney movie yet. We do that on Christmas day. Love you! Doei!
















No comments:

Post a Comment