Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Looking Forward to the Sun

February 16, 2015

Hello Everyone!!!

We had zone p-day and played voetball for a long time so that’s why this message is so late. I might send more tomorrow because the library closes kind of soon. That’s so awesome that Eric is going to Chicago Illinois!!!! He’s going to be an awesome missionary. We had a pretty busy week this week. We're teaching a new member the after baptism lessons, which are the same lessons we teach before baptism, just after baptism. We are meeting with a lady who wrote herself out of the church because her husband made her when she got married. She is now divorced and sent papers to the Church to be baptized again and she got the papers back!!!!! We're so excited for her and she will get baptized in two weeks. We are teaching her the lessons and she's a really cool person. She's so sorry for writing herself out and she's so spiritual. Our lessons with her are so good and she pretty much teaches us. She cries every lesson and has so much love for Christ. She's really amazing and has such a strong testimony and reminds me how simple the Gospel is.

It's been really warm here and I love it. I can't wait for the warm weather and the sun to come. I love the sun so much. During the winter it's rainy and foggy. The spring and summer are going to be so nice. It's pretty hard to do the work here in the winter because things wear you down faster but now that the sun is out more it should be better. There was a pot luck meal after church this week and a ton of people from other wards came. The church was so packed and it was awesome. I can understand Flams a lot better now and I'm so grateful for the gift of tongues. I can understand what people say to me now for the most part and can say pretty much whatever I need to in Dutch, at least enough to get my point across. Alles komt goed wanneer goed is met ons :) I love you guys and I hope you have a great week!!!!


-Love Jeremy





No comments:

Post a Comment