Monday, February 16, 2015

Well Cared For In Kortrijk

February 2, 2015

Familie!!!!!!!!

Jammer (bummer) the Partiots won :(  Kortrijk is awesome!!! The members are great here and we have dinner appointments almost every night! We got a ton of food in church yesterday from the members and the chocolade (chocolate) here is lekker (delicious). We are going to have two baptisms soon, one being this Zaterday (Saturday) which is awesome. People speak a lot of French here, but also Dutch. Every one speaks at least Dutch and French here, and ten million other languages haha. The French key board is a bit different with key placement, and there are letters with things above them and you have to press shift to use the numbers. I'm getting used to it. Caleb goes home so soon!!!!! The missionary whose blog you read is a ZL in Rotterdam right now and he served in Kortrijk last year. He's been on his mission for a while and he's an awesome guy. The son and dad who he saw get baptized are in the ward I am serving in now, and Elder Lindstrom and I are teaching them the lessons again because we have to after they get baptized. They are an awesome familie, and I hope they all get baptized! Tell the missionaries in our ward that I say, “Hi” and I also thank them for serving! Elder Lindstrom has been out for a while and speaks really good Dutch. He's going home in three transfers. I love you guys so much and I hope you all have a fantastic week.

Ik willen jullie een geweldig sneeuw dag te hebben!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment