Monday, February 9, 2015

Transfer Calls Are Coming

January 12, 2015

Hi Mom and Dad and Everyone Else!,

I got a pen!!! Thanks for giving a speech for me! That was so cool to hear that the Danbury Exchange Club honored Eagle Scouts! That’s awesome that Eric is going on a mission! I can't wait to hear where he'll be sent to. There's a lot of European missionaries in the ward now. There are a ton of people from Suriname who moved here and that's basically all the people we talk to in Lelystad. They're the only ones who are open to at least hearing about religion haha. I haven't met anyone who has been affected by the plane crash but it's still pretty big news here and the government of Nederland is pushing to get more information about it from Russia and Oekraïne. I know a few elders who just went to Suriname and it sounds like a pretty sweet mission. Thanks for the quotes! They're quite uplifting and inspirational. Our recently reactivated member is doing well, we are going to try to give one of our investigators a baptismal date next week, and her husband isn't really too interested in church right now. We're going to try to give him a baptismal date, too. We'll see how it will work out. They're both working on the Word of Wisdom, and we'll explain it more to them next week. We visit a member who can't come to church for health reasons, but is so awesome. Transfer calls are next Sunday and I think I'll be transferred! I don't know if I will, but I think I will be. This has been a pretty good week, super windy and rainy and lots of talking to people. We had a Vietnamese loempia which was delicious. It's pretty much just a fried roll with chicken and vegetables in it. We handed out a book of Mormon yesterday and a lot of people want us to come back and talk to them! I'll send more pictures tonight. You guys are awesome. Love you!!!


Groetjes, Jeremy


No comments:

Post a Comment