Monday, February 16, 2015

Settling In

January 26, 2015

Hi Familie!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the stories about moving the rock and the mountain with me, and for telling me how everything is going on back home. The transfer is going well and I got the train out to Kortrijk just fine. I’m typing on a French keyboard so well see how it goes :) It’s been pretty rainy and cloudy here, which kind of stinks, but it doesn't sound as bad as Danbury haha. It’s great to hear from you and it’s awesome that you got Nan a photo album of the Utah trip. Belgium is so different and sooo European! All of the buildings are super close and old. It’s beautiful. The people are pretty difficult to understand down here, but I’m getting used to it. The members here are awesome and we get a ton of dinner appointments. I love you guys so much and I’m so happy that Cierra got accepted to BYUI!!!! Do you know if Erik got his mission call yet. I can’t find the question mark on the keyboard haha. I’ll send pictures of the awesome city next week. Still settling in and getting used to everything. My new collega is Elder Lindstrom and he’s awesome. I love you guys so much! Have a great week!

-Jeremy :D

Happy almost Valentine’s Day!!!!

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment