Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Magic Tuesday

August 20, 2014

Sounds like everything is going great at home! The MTC is really great and I love it here! It's a miracle how much the Spirit can teach and guide us. The language is going really well and our district is only going to speak Dutch next week and no English. I'll have to carry around my dictionary the whole week. We hit the two week mark, and the Swedes and Danes are leaving in two weeks. We'll miss them a lot but new Nords (Norwegian) elders and zusters will replace their classrooms, which are right next to ours. Last week we had Magic Tuesday which I forget to write about last week. Pretty much Belgium needs a blood sample and stool sample....... We're the only mission in the whole world who has to do it. Pascal who was our first investigator two weeks ago is now our teacher and he's a great teacher. Kaylee sounds like she is having a really successful time. There are a ton of missionaries here who are going to Russia. Elder Homer and Elder Summerhays are emailing me now. Love you guys! 

P.S. 
I kind of want to get a Euro suit when I'm out in Belgium and Nederland :) And I think we have to buy iPads while we are there if we want to use them. Leifde jullie! It means “love you” but I probably have the wrong conjugation. We go to the temple every p-day so I will be going today. It is awesome that I get to go so often! I got a mystery package with popcorn and candy in it. Still don't know who it was from. 

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment