Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Week Full of Blessings

This has been such a good week full of blessings and General conference was so good! We went to the Degravs for the first session on Saturday and we also did service at their house. They had a trampoline and we bounced on it for a while after we did service. They're such an awesome family. It felt like we were all at home watching conference. Everything sounds great back at home! I pray for you guys everyday, and Kaylee as well. Kaylee and I e-mail every week. I loved the talks in conference and it's awesome that you've been having the missionaries over for dinner. This week we taught a bunch and have been doing a ton of service. We are pretty much doing a construction project for an investigator. Her name is Mona and she is from North Africa. We took out two trees from her lawn, leveled the ground, placed sand down, and are in the midst of placing tiles down and building flower buckets out of bricks and cement. I'll send you pictures when we are done. We told her that we used cement before for an Eagle Scout project and she thinks we're professionals. We told her we're not but she doesn't care haha. I love you guys so much and I feel so old. I forgot my birthday is this week! We have Temple Conference next week, and we get to go to the temple every six months! I'm really excited about it. I'll be able to see some of my MTC group! The temple here is a lot smaller than Utah temples but a bit bigger than the Manhattan temple. The weather is starting to feel more like fall here! We've been rained on once or twice and got completely soaked. I'll probably get a jacket this week or next. Love to hear about back home! Can you send me pictures of the trees? The leaves here only turn yellow. Love you guys!!!!


P.S. I went on my first exchanges this week too! I went with a ZL (zone leader) and he had a car! I haven’t been in a car for so long! Den Haag is so big compared to Lelystad.

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment